- Client: Banglalink
- Available on: Play Store
m-Connex is a virtual PABX system which runs on an operator’s end network. A customer can use their basic/smartphone and run a small or medium scale call center.
In a Smart PABX system, there is generally an operator end hotline/hunting number for every customer which is routed to smart PABX platform. When a call lands to this hotline number usually a welcome greetings message/call waiting message is played & after that the call is routed to the agent/child numbers configured under this hotline number. The caller speaks with the agent for his/her desired solution and disconnects the calls when he is done.
Advantages of m-Connex
- No device required!
- Almost zero maintenance or HR cost
- Performs task as a traditional PABX solution
- Increased efficiency in conference call & call parking
- Call Auto Attendant
- Dial-In to m-Connex Extensions (Extension Calling)
- Extension Dial-Out to 3rd Party
- Call Transfer/forward
- Smart Call Routing (call routing, DND)
- Call Queuing
- Blacklist to block callers
- Auto-generated IVR
- Welcome greetings with Day time / Night Time
- Music on Hold
- Info Message Player (Schedule broadcast)